That about Crop and cutting comercials

Requests and discussion of features for future versions.
fpe123

That about Crop and cutting comercials

Post by fpe123 »

Hi

First thanks on a great product. I am using to cutting comercials on my recorded TV in MPEG2 and H264.

It will be great if it can to take input from Comskip and if it can resize (crop) the TS-stream too.

Thank
Flemming
admin
Site Admin

Re: That about Crop and cutting comercials

Post by admin »

fpe123 wrote:Hi

It will be great if it can to take input from Comskip and if it can resize (crop) the TS-stream too.

Thank
Flemming
Dear Flemming:
Thanks for your advice.

We'd like to support Comskip. Could you please send us a sample movie file that can be processed by Comskip, with the edl file Comskip generated? We do not have such kind of sample file yet.

About resize(crop). You know if we resize the video, the whole movie will be re-encoded. Then, you could use our MovieShop Framer to do this. Thank you.

You can always contact us with
support@fame-ring.com or famering@gmail.com

Best Regards,
FameRing Support Team
JeffH

Re: That about Crop and cutting comercials

Post by JeffH »

I'd love support for Comskip and/or ShowAnalyzer.

Failing that, how about the concept of a template per TV show. Of course each episode of a show is different, but commericals happen at *roughly* the same spots each episode. The template would place sets of in/out markers on the timeline, you just go in and refine their placement or add/delete for that specific episode. Code video segments in green and red on a timeline as suggested in the thread "Wished Improvement in the next update". Then hit Record List with Link and you're done.

Thanks