wmp12 and powerdvd10 can not fast forward .ts by smartcutter

The world's first H.264 AVCHD accurate cutter without re-encoding!
Smart Cutter and Mate for DV and DVB.
Smart products manages, splits, joins movies from DV Camcorder and DVB HD PVR.
mg6226

wmp12 and powerdvd10 can not fast forward .ts by smartcutter

Post by mg6226 »

WOW down to just this one last problem, great support thanks.

If I link mutliple VOB files with smartcutter v1.3.5 (I had this problem with earlier versions too) then ONLY Arcsoft Total Media Extreme player ( I tested using version 2) can play and fast forward them (either using the slider of the fast forward keys).
The Windows Media Player 12 and PowerDVD10 players will play the .ts file but if you try to use the slider or fast forward they either ignore the attempt, hang (wmp) or ONLY work for the contents of the first VOB in a linked series of vobs. It is like the timing marks are seen only for the first VOB. This is very repeatable. I tried getting the VOBS from different DVD's / manufacturers, with and without ANYDVD and got the same results. I am a VERY happy camper and fan of Smartcutter for editing .ts files.
Also note that if each vob is NOT linked but simply turned into a .ts file (either singly or in groups) then WMP and PowerDVD10 handle them correctly, the problem only begins if you link the vobs.
I tried all combinations of options (TME mode, TC 0, and NO options selected) and got the same results. By the way Total Media Extreme player was not effected by the TME mode option (worked with it on or off).
Thanks in advance
Mark
admin
Site Admin

Re: wmp12 and powerdvd10 can not fast forward .ts by smartcu

Post by admin »

Dear mg6226:
Sorry for the latency.

Recently we’ve made major changes to our program, please try it on your end and see whether it helps, you can download it here

http://www.fame-ring.com/smart.cutter.rar

Please feel free to send us your further advice and suggestion.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
FameRing Support Team