Default Values in Movie Browser

MovieShop Browser, Framer, and Suite.
MovieShop products manage, transcode, merge movies into different formats.
pnussbau

Default Values in Movie Browser

Post by pnussbau »

How can I set default values in the browser. All properties videofiles show resolution as 720x576 and not the real value of the movie. How can I change this?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Default Values in Movie Browser

Post by admin »

Dear pnussbau:
Thanks for your message.
All properties videofiles show resolution as 720x576 and not the real value of the movie.
We are a bit confused about this.
Could you please take a screenshot and show us the situation? Simply PrintScreen and saving a image file in Paint will help to illustrate the problem more clearly.

Looking forward to your further message.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
FameRing Support Team
pnussbau

Post by pnussbau »

Hello
How can I upload a printscreen from the browser with an open sample. The parameters in the properties of the file are not set and so interpret MovieShop a resolution of 720X576 but correct is 1024X576.
Best regards Peter
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear pnussbau:
Thanks for your message.

You can upload image files to our ftp server
-------------------------------------
FTP server for uploading samples

FTP server for samples
before uploading samples, please create sub-directory with your name under the root, then upload samples to this sub-directory.

FULL priviliged --- mkdir, read, write, remove
Will be helpful to limit the size of each sample under 50MB! Thank you.

FTP Username: samples@fame-ring.com
Password: samples
FTP Server: ftp.fame-ring.com
FTP Server Port: 21
-------------------------------------
Here is an example, we just uploaded an image to the /admin dir under the ftp root
and reference it as http://www.fame-ring.com/samples/admin/bro.jpg
You can see the video property is correctly shown as 1920X1080, 11.68 seconds long, with the blue words, in the snap-shot window.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
FameRing Support Team
pnussbau

Post by pnussbau »

Hello
I've uploaded 4 pictures in folder pnussbau. on this pictures you can see iv there is no entry in the properties, the program interpret this as 720x576. when yuo convert this movie without expicid settings of 1024X576 then MovieShop set in the converted file the parameters to 720X576 and the followig programs use this wrong setting. So it would be good for me if I can set the default value to 1024X576 then most of my movies has this format and the handling is more easier for me.

The properties in picture MovieShop_1_2.jpg belongs to MovieShop_1.jpg
and MovieShop_2_2.jpg belongs to MovieShop_2.jpg
Best regards
Peter
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear pnussbau:
Thanks for your reply.
We think we have figured out the reason.
there is no entry in the properties.
You are using Win7? Isn't it? This problem only happens on .ts files in Win7, because Win7 can not recognize this video format correctly. You can try other .ts movies(not generated by MovieShop) if you have.
For .mpg movies, Win7 can recognize the video format. So the reason is the Win7 itself.
You can always see the correct video property in MovieShop Suite, but if you want to see the property in Win7, you may try this free tool
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MediaInfo
set the default value to 1024X576
Do you mean take this as default resolution for all kind of output video formats? H264, Mpeg, Xvid and all others etc?
Then whatever the output video format you choose, the output resolution will be 1024X576, as the default value.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
FameRing Support Team