Audio track mixing

Requests and discussion of features for future versions.
infantilo

Audio track mixing

Post by infantilo »

hi,
not shure if this request is even possible, but as smartcutter is the best Option to edit Videos from actioncams as playsport ZX5 lossless, and most times it is enough to simply "cut" the Videos. But it would be a Milestone, if there would be a way to x-fade the Audio and be able to apply volume changes on each part or even be able to add a second audiotrakc (e.g. Music) and mix them.
Not shure if changing Audio would Need reencoding. if not, this Feature would make smartcut miles ahead!!!!
Carsten

Re: Audio track mixing

Post by Carsten »

Hi,

I am thinking the same: Smart Catter is the best program to cut videos. Simple. Clean. And my most important reason: It works in the way I want.

To fade the Audio-Stream: I think, that´s a great idea.

In some of my videos are positions I would cut or stronger: I must cut the video. But I can´t cut the video at this position about the audio-stream. So I must cut the video at the second-best position.

If I could fade in at the beginning of a cut or fade out at the end of the cut, the possibilities were be great. I think the word Milestone is the right word for that.

Please think about it for the further version.

Thanks a lot.

And by the way: There are a long time, version 1.8.4 is actual. Could we dream for a great update to 2.0?

For these I have a drawer full of ideas.

Carsten