Requests and discussion of features for future versions.
mml

Post by mml »

Hi there

No need for this to remain.
No response received in over a month. No need for me to continue to support this product, or even this firm.

Regards
A very dissapointed (previous) customer.
Carsten

Re: .

Post by Carsten »

mml wrote:Hi there

No need for this to remain.
No response received in over a month. No need for me to continue to support this product, or even this firm.

Regards
A very dissapointed (previous) customer.
Hi,

Hard words. I can see, it is a great problem.

But I can say - for me - the program is growing, it´s not perfect, but it works. The interface must be a "big little quite" better. I want to have some features from the interface of Adobe Premiere. But this program is much more expensive. That´s a unfair comparison. And Adobe Premiere calculates the complete video. Quite slow. Smart Cutter is much more quicker. That´s my important reason. :D

And as I found the program as version 1.7, I want to say: The version 1.8.3 is much more better. And I think, that the coders work on it, so new versions come at frequent intervals. Please see "What´s new". In fact there are many different versions named and described.

And I can say, that are some of my suggestions are implemented in the program (in example shortcuts). And I bought the programm a few days ago. :D

I am excited. In result: The program is not perfekt. But it grows.

Thank you guys for good work.

Carsten